Sunday, February 28, 2010

Things I collect.....

This week over at Kelly's Korner, she is hosting Show us your Collections. I collect cake stands, tea cups, Vietri Incanto (my dishes) and most recently I have started collecting MacKenzie-Childs...I have one piece so far.

Some of my cake stands...


My latest addition, my 1 year anniversary present. Love this Vietri cake stand!!!


Signed underneath by Frances Gravely, co founder of Vietri. I met her when she was at Domain in Fort Worth. She is so awesome!!!


Happy 1st Anniversary!

Only one with dome


Has matching pitcher, dessert plates, vase, and goblets


Artimino Pearl from Dillard's

Found this on clearance at Target!!


Most used.....


Matching our glasses


Etegere of some of my Vietri serving pieces before we painted they kitchen.

After....

Tea Cups


Cat Studio glasses...collecting them from places we have lived or traveled together.
New York and Arkansas for me, Texas for Nathan, Ft. Worth for both us us.


The beginning of my MacKenzie Childs collection.



Do any of you collect any of these?
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment