Sunday, February 28, 2010

It's a Jungle!!!! Baby Shower!

In one of my earlier posts I posted ideas for the baby shower I was working on for my friend Veronica and her sweet baby Luke. The shower was in September....it is now almost March so I think I will show you how it went :)

The shower in one of our conference rooms at work. I didn't notice until after the shower that the other lion that was before "IT'S" had fallen off, so it looks off center.

I had so much fun painting these letters (canvases, paint, wood letters, and some of the paper from Hobby Lobby and some Scrapbook paper from Michael's)

The diaper cake was the first thing I completed. The blankets (set of 4, I used 3 for the cake) were off her registry. "It's a Jungle Sign" from Hobby Lobby. I wanted the decorations to all be things she could use...Burt's Bee's baby, glass bottle's, etc.

Chocolate and Vanilla Monkey cupcakes

Real goldfish!!! We also had Goldfish crackers as they were one of the mommy to be's favorite snacks :) Broccoli, carrots, and ranch veggie dip. The plastic plates and bowls from Target and paper goods ordered on the Internet.


Duck pond punch, M&M's (yes I picked out all of the red and yellow) and a blown up copy of the invitation.Luke is now 4 months and ADORABLE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment