Thursday, June 10, 2010

China

Nathan and I have Vietri Incanto for our everyday dishes....we love them!!! There are 8 different patterns to choose from in the collection to mix and match, we chose just the baroque and ruffle. I made add some lace pieces if I ever buy more. I liked that you could dress them up or down and mix and match the patterns. ***Edit - I forgot to mention these are dishwasher AND microwave safe. Many of Vietri's first collections were not dishwaher or microwave safe because of the clay they were made with.

The Incanto was their first dishwasher safe collection and I was skeptical, so before I put them on my registry I bought one plate, ate on it, put it in the microwave and washed it in the dishwasher....came out perfect each time. Doing that little test made me feel so much better about my choice.


We also have Spode Christmas Tree china.


Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

  1. those are gorgeous!! i love your etagere! we still need to hook up for coffee or lunch or something!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Stopping by from Kelly's Korner. I also have Vietri. Their stuff is so beautiful. I love the shape of yours!!
    I also love the christmas dishes, my mom has the same ones. Too Cute!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of them. AND LOVE your blog design...

    Love your pattern. Great blog...Hope you will stop by and read about our Disney Cruise and I have a GOOD giveaway that I am drawing for on Monday.

    There is more about it on my holiday blog, A Baby Changes Everything!


    http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog! I got my giant silver ware at Cheap Thrills Decor in Keller. It was a couple of years ago though. I have also seen something similar at Pier 1. You need them since that is your job! How cute!

    ReplyDelete