Thursday, July 23, 2009





I loved my dress!  Funny part is that when I went with my sister to look for her a wedding dress she tried this on and since she is a size -0 and the dress was 14 times her size it just wasn't the one for her.  So...when not to many months later I got engaged I ran to Proposal's in Little Rock (where she tried it on) and feel in love!  But being me I had to try on just about every dress at every bridal shop in the state of Arkansas...even driving to Low's in Brinkley, Arkansas (not a good experience at all...pushy people!).  As much as I loved the dress I didn't love the price, so during one of my visits to North Little Rock I came across Jodie Marie's on JFK.  Tina, the owner, is seriously one of the nicest people I have ever worked with....talk about bend over backwards!  It ended up being a great experience except the fact I had it custom measured and the company (Casablanca not Jodie Marie's) made it one inch to short.  But Tina saved the day when we took the shoes to have the heel cut down.

They are in no order because I can't figure this thing out.  I wish I could switch around the pictures after I load them.

Dum, Dum, Da, Dum.......(think really loud trumpet)




This picture makes me laugh because it looks like the cake is eating us not us eating the cake..lol.  To bad my one bite got shoved in my face and all down my dress.


Gigi and Camille were so beautiful!  
Bussled (is that how you spell it?)
To bad this is so dark!
My beautiful sister...same parents different hair color, :)
Such a special gift!
Someone needed a little powder...hello shiny face...but happy face :)
My mom was a knockout!  

Daddy's little girl

And now the best hee hee
Dearly beloved....
A professional shot 
Great image on Casablanca website

And they lived happily ever after.....

No comments:

Post a Comment