Thursday, June 25, 2009

A little taste...I will have to post more pictures when my camera isn't dead. I have made a few changes since this picture (mainly night stand decor). The bedding is from Dillard's (Noble Excellence "Verona"). I know...big surprise since my job is in private label bedding haha. Anyway, since our master bath was a spa blue color I thought this would work. I love the jacquard duvet, and it is reversible positive/negative. The matelasse is part of the same collection. The coverlet is a tonal damask pattern and the Euro shams and bedskirt are a small tonal diamond pique. It is made in Portugal and is super soft. It also comes in a coffee/taupe colorway and is currently 50% off at Dillard's.

This room is actually very large we just have no more furniture but a tv stand to fill it up.

 

.

Speaking of bedrooms...I think it's time to sleep:)
Sweet dreams!

P.S.
I will try and see everyone's rooms but if you REALLY love yours, please leave me a note to stop by your blog and take a look :). Tell me what attracted you to the bedding collection, etc.

Or if you can't find any bedding you like please tell me what your dream bedding would be.

Do you prefer duvet or comforter set?

Thanks for your help in my little research project :)

I have been in the bedding industry for 8 months and am always looking for new ideas!

10 comments:

  1. I love your bedroom!! It is gorgeous!!! Love the colors, you have done a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bedroom is very pretty! I love the night stands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bedside tables! Beautiful!

    I found you through Kelly's Korner, of course, but I grew up around LR too, Jacksonville. Small world!

    Oh, and I prefer a comforter, duvets drive me nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My duvet was also made in Portugal. Since you're in the bedding bizz, maybe you can tell me who made it. I bought it at Tuesday Morning, no manufacturer's label. It's silky soft and weighs a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! Great bedroom!! Love the curtains.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not that classy; I dont' really even understand what a duvet is!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the night stands and your bedding, you did a great job and thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! yes... WE DO have the SAME piece above our beds! how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your bedroom! The night stands are great!

    ReplyDelete