Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Over the past few months during my lovely 30 mile commute to work I kept passing this Resale store that I really wanted to visit but was always to tired after work. A few weeks ago I had to go to the office on Saturday morning and on my way home made the executive decision to stop by and see what it was all about......it is actually apart of Arlington Crisis Pregnancy center and all the proceeds go towards diapers and formula, etc. for mom in need. All they have to do is go through some training and they receive vouchers for the essentials.

Although I get overwhelmed by looking for clothes in stores like this I got really excited about the very small atinque section. I found 2 milk glass pieces ($5.50 for both) and random cool china plate ($1.00) a cute little bud vase ($0.50).

I think I can do something cool with them! (random side note- it sounds like there is an abnormally large bug that keeps hitting our back door, I think he is attracted to the light...so gross!)

No comments:

Post a Comment